NAMO TABLET Yojana: Gujarat government has announced NAMO e-TABLET Yojana to provide Tablets to the students of colleges under youngsters programme from Gujarat University Convention Hall. It is a great step towards promoting “Digital India” which was launched by our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi and empower students with access to knowledge and digital learning.Government of Gujarat will provide tablets to the students worth Rs. 8000 at a token price of Rs. 1000 Under the scheme E-Tab Sahay Yojana. The NAMO e-TAB Yojana Gujarat 2020 is a part of the Mukhyamanti Swavlamban Yojana.
Vijay Rupani Launched “Women Empowerment Project” Smart Phone & Tablet yojna for Women under Gujarat Cooperative Bank Federation and Gujarat State Cooperative Bank Scheme. Under this Yojna Women Will Get Smart Phone & Tablet by paying Down Payment of Rs.1000/– and get the loan in seven monthly installments, at the Interest rate of 1% per Year.
How to Get Women Empowerment Project Smartphone & Tablet?
Working women in Different Sectors Including Gujarat’s Co-operative Sector, Co-operative dairy, Students, housewives, Rural Women Can Benefited from this Scheme. The women employees can get the loan for a down payment of Rs 1,000 for three models of Samsung smartphone, and three models of tablets. They will also get a toughen glass and cover for the mobile or tablet and an insurance for a year. The initiative has been taken with an aim to empower women covering 1 lakh working women, students and housewives in the state. Renowned dignitaries including the railway minister of India Suresh Prabhu, minister of state for health and family welfare Shankar Chaudhary, and minister of state of cooperation Ishwarsinh Patel will also be present at the event.
Also Check Vahali Dikri Yojana
NAMO e-TAB refers New Avenues of Modern education through Tablets. Rs.1000/ ni Tokan Price i.e Kimate Rs.8000/- Nu Tablet. Govt. of Gujarat Tablet Yojna Advertisement published in Today’s gujarat Samachar. Students of Gujarat Govt. who Passed 12th in year of 2020 and willing to Take Admission in Polytechnic College and Engineering College Can take Benefits of this Scheme.
Under This Government Scheme You Can Get Lenovo Company Tablet by Just Paying Token Price (Rs.1000/-) to Govt. of Gujarat.
These tablets are given to the women with a view so they may contribute most in developmental journey through maximum usage of modern technology
Chief Minister of Gujarat, Nitin Patel announced Rs.1000/- Tablet for Students who Passed 12th Board Examination & get Admission in to Poly-technical Colleges. He said that “Tablets to students will be provided at token price of Rs. 1,000.” In Gujarat state’s Last Budget Before Assembly polls there are several Promises given by CM to attract common people.
Various Gujarati News Papers Like Sandesh, Gujarat Samachar, Divyabhaskar and Akila News Printed this News today. Gujarati News Channels (TV9, ABP Asmita, GSTV) also Highlighted “1000 Rs. Tablet” by Just Giving token Price for 12th Students by CM Nitin Patel & Vijay Rupani.
Tablet Sahaya Yojna Gujarat
As Per Gujarat Govt. Free Tablet Scheme Bck – 353 Free Tablet to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes students of standard 12 science stream. Free Tablet scheme has been implemented with an aim to cope up with the use of modern technological tools such as Laptop, Computer, i Pad, Tablet etc to explore the internet for educational purposes. Socially and Educationally Backward Class students of standard 12 with 70% or more marks are given free Tablet worth Rs. 9,000/-. This scheme has been implemented in the year 2017. and Students can grab this benefits by paying Rs.1000/ Token.
Free Tablet Yojna website www.sje.gujarat.gov.in
- Many 12th Std. Students asking About which Website is Get to Free Tablet?. Where Should Register to Get Under Gujarat Tablet Sahay Yojna? Tablet Scheme in Gujarat.
- Tablet Sahay Yojna Website
1000 Rs. Tablet Book Online CM: Rs.1000 Token Price Tablet is a Gujarat’s Cheapest Tablet comparative with others. So Order Tablet For Just 1000 Rupees in Online Booking with Easy Tips & Tricks Here From Mobile and Desktop/ Laptop. According to the Gujarat Govt. Around 3.5 Lakhs Students will Get Educationally Benefited from this Announcement.
Tablet at Rs.1000/- Token Booking Timings &Where To Buy? Budget Gujarat 2020
- Gujarat deputy CM Announced in Budget about Rs.1000 Tablet
- 12th Board Science, Commerce & Arts Students will get Benefited for this Offer
- Tablet Distribution Will Start Soon. Stay Updated With Us Book your Tablet
Some Details about Rs.1000/ Token Price Tablet Gujarat Govt. Budget 2020
- Tablet 1000/-rs Token will be officially unveiled in Gandhinagar by Deputy CM Nitin Patel, with the Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
- Gujarat Govt.says the Rs.1000/- Android Tablet has been developed ‘with immense support’from the government and is touting it as a success story of CM Modi’s flagship ‘Digital India’ scheme.
- A Tablet priced at Rs. 1000 will go a long way in connecting every Students Indian,and like the previous government tried to take computing to the masses with the Aakash tablet,the Token Price Tablet has the potential to realize the ‘12th Std. Students’
- Users also get a 1-year warranty on the Tablet backed by their service centers across the Gujarat.
Gujarat State Budget 2017 Highlights
- Allocation of Rs. 82 cr to set up Organic Agriculture University
- Monthly old age support of Rs. 1000 to registered construction workers
- Additional 2540 Mw power generation capacity to be set up to existing 25,256 Mw by 2020
- Rs. 22.5 crore provision for subsidized kerosene to fishermen using fiber reinforced boats for 1st time
- Rs. 1340 crore allocation for 1 lakh affordable houses in urban areas
- Rs. 30 crore allocated for diamond DREAM city project in Surat
Officially News by News Papers “Gujarat Samachar”, Sandesh, Divyabhaskar, Akila News, Ful Chab etc. Check Here
- 1 Tablet Sahaya Yojna Gujarat