Chief Minister of Gujarat, Nitin Patel announced Rs.1000/- Tablet for Students who Passed 12th Board Examination & get Admission in to Poly-technical Colleges. He said that “Tablets to students will be provided at token price of Rs. 1,000.” In Gujarat state’s Last Budget Before Assembly polls there are several Promises given by CM to attract common people.
Various Gujarati News Papers Like Sandesh, Gujarat Samachar, Divyabhaskar and Akila News Printed this News today. Gujarati News Channels (TV9, ABP Asmita, GSTV) also Highlighted “1000Rs. Tablet” by Just Giving token Price for 12th Students by CM Nitin Patel.
Tablet Sahaya Yojna Gujarat
As Per Gujarat Govt. Free Tablet Scheme Bck – 353 Free Tablet to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes students of standard 12 science stream. Free Tablet scheme has been implemented with an aim to cope up with the use of modern technological tools such as Laptop, Computer, Ipad, Tablet etc to explore the internet for educational purposes. Socially and Educationally Backward Class students of standard 12 with 70% or more marks are given free Tablet worth Rs. 9,000/-. This scheme has been implemented in the year 2017. and Students can grab this benefits by paying Rs.1000/ Token.
Free Tablet Yojna website www.sje.gujarat.gov.in
- Many 12th Std. Students asking About which Website is Get to Free Tablet?. Where Should Register to Get Under Gujarat Tablet Sahay Yojna? Tablet Scheme in Gujarat.
- Tablet Sahay Yojna Website
1000Rs. Tablet Book Online CM: Rs.1000 Token Price Tablet is a Gujarat’s Cheapest Tablet comparative with others. So Order Tablet For Just 1000 Rupees in Online Booking with Easy Tips & Tricks Here From Mobile and Desktop/ Laptop. According to the Gujarat Govt. Around 3.5 Lakhs Students will Get Educationally Benefited from this Announcement.
Tablet at Rs.1000/- Token Booking Timings &Where To Buy? Budget Gujarat 2017
- Gujarat deputy CM Announced in Budget about Rs.1000 Tablet
- 12th Board Science, Commerce & Arts Students will get Benefited for this Offer
- Tablet Distribution Will Start Soon. Stay Updated With Us Book your Tablet
Some Details about Rs.1000/ Token Price Tablet Gujarat Govt. Budget 2017
- Tablet 1000/-rs Token will be officially unveiled in Gandhinagar by Deputy CM Nitin Patel, with the Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
- Gujarat Govt.says the Rs.1000/- Android Tablet has been developed ‘with immense support’from the government and is touting it as a success story of CM Modi’s flagship ‘Digital India’ scheme.
- A Tablet priced at Rs. 1000 will go a long way in connecting every Students Indian,and like the previous government tried to take computing to the masses with the Aakash tablet,the Token Price Tablet has the potential to realise the ‘12th Std. Students’
- Users also get a 1-year warranty on the Table backed by their service centers across the Gujarat.
Gujarat State Budget 2017 Highlights
- Allocation of Rs. 82 cr to set up Organic Agriculture University
- Monthly old age support of Rs. 1000 to registered construction workers
- Additional 2540 Mw power generation capacity to be set up to existing 25,256 Mw by 2020
- Rs. 22.5 crore provision for subsidised kerosene to fishermen using fiber reinforced boats for 1st time
- Rs. 1340 crore allocation for 1 lakh affordable houses in urban areas
- Rs. 30 crore allocated for diamond DREAM city project in Surat
Officially News by News Papers “Gujarat Samachar”, Sandesh, Divyabhaskar, Akila News, Ful Chab etc. Check Here
- 1 Tablet Sahaya Yojna Gujarat