Aadhar Card Download steps. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has made Aadhar card an important document for identity proof. Citizen of India who has already applied can download Aadhar card, check Aadhar card status and update Aadhaar card details as per the given link below.
Step by step procedure for Aadhar card download
Aadhar Card Registration Online at official uidai.gov.in Website
Those people who have not yet applied for the Aadhar Card can follow the below procedure and apply for Aadhar Card registration online now.
- Click on the link now to go to official website link given below.
Download Aadhar Card form at nsdl.co.in
Now you can download Aadhar card form. Click here to download the Aadhar card form. Fillup the form and submit to your UIDAI Aadhar card center near you.
Aadhar Card Enrollment Centers at uidai.gov.in
Aadhar Card Enrollment can be done at the major cities also. Click here to check the list of major cities.
You can also locate Aadhar card enrollment centers in other cities by clicking here.
Procedure to search your Aadhar Center is as follows:
- Click on the above-given link go to Enrollment Center Search
- On Search Criteria select State.
- Then select your State from drop-down menu.
- Select your district of your state where you are living.
- Select sub-district to get closer to your center.
- Then select VTC (Village Town City).
- Then put the captcha code for human verification.
Once you select all the possible options, you will get your nearest enrollment center in your locality.
UIDAI has also made this procedure easy for Citizen of India. Now Aadhar card enrollment centers can be done in Banks too. You can click here to check the list of Identified Bank Branches for Aadhar Card Enrollment.
Check Aadhar Card Status
Once you have applied and enrolled for Aadhar card application online, you can check your Aadhar Card Status. Now you check if your Aadhar card is generated or not? Enter your EID (Enrollment ID) to check Aadhar status.
During the time of application, you must have received your slip where EID is mentioned on the top. This EID contains 14 digit number (1234/1234/1234/1234) and 14 digit date and time of enrollment (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss). Now, this total 28 digit is your Enrollment ID.
Sometimes it may happen that you have forgotten your EID, then you can retrieve by clicking here on lost EID/UIDAI.
You will be asked to enter your mobile number which you have mentioned during the time of enrollment. aadhar card status will be displayed there.
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
Sometimes it happens that people lose their slip provided to them during Aadhar card enrollment. Also, you may forget the slip somewhere. Do not hesitate that you have lost it and get tensed. You can retrieve or download Aadhar card by name and date of birth. You will also require entering your mobile number and email id to retrieve your card. So let us see below how you can get download Aadhar card by name and date of birth
1st step is you need your Enrollment ID or Aadhar ID. 2nd step is to download your Aadhar card by entering your name and dob.
Steps for Aadhar card download by name and date of birth
- To find UID or EID, go to the official website for lost card by going to this link resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- You will land on Retrieve your lost EID/UID page.
- Fill up your personal details as given below
- After filling the form, click on Send One Time Password (OTP).
- You will receive OTP on your mentioned mobile number.
- Enter your OTP and click next, you will retrieve your EID / UID on your mobile and email address.
- This EID will be used to download your Aadhar card.
- Now you can go to uidai.gov.in and click on Download Aaadhar Card.
- Enter your EID and your Aadhar card will be displayed and available for download.
The problem arises when your mobile number and email id is not registered with UIDAI. Then you need to visit your nearest Aadhar Card Enrollment Center and executive will help retrieve your Aadhar card without mobile number and email id.
Aadhar Card Download with Aadhaar Number – Easy Online Process
At Uidai website you can apply for aadhar card download with aadhaar number in few simple step. Aadhar card is the most important document for the citizens of India. One of the identity proof, widely accepted at many governments and non-government organizations. It is very common to lose any documents and so does aadhar card. In case if you have lost your original UID. no need to worry.
As we shared steps for Aadhar card download by name and date of birth we will also be sharing step by step guide for aadhar card download with aadhaar number.
- Visit the official UIDAI aadhar update portal
- Login to the aadhaar card section with your mobile number and 12 digit aadhar number
- In order to aadhar card download with aadhaar number facility, you need to keep your 12 digit UID number handy
- Enter all the required information such as Name, Pin code and other important Aadhar details
- Once you submit the details, you will receive OTP (one time password) on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP in the given field
- Enter the captcha in match case format only
- In some time you will get download aadhar card copy option.
Please note: Once your Aadhar card download with aadhaar number is completed, a PDF will be available for download. This PDF is a password protected file. Your area Pincode is the password for your soft copy.
Aadhar Card Correction in Name, Address, DOB and Mobile Number
Aadhar card address change is the most common Aadhar card correction made by the adhaar card holders in India. Uidai aadhar update facility helps individuals to make aadhar card correction with their existing details. In order to make the correction in Aadhar card, you need to keep these things in mind.
- To make any correction in aadhar card correction form, you need to have valid proof with you
- For Aadhar card address change valid address proof is mandatory
- It is not possible to make Aadhar Card correction online without mobile number, you must have active mobile connection to receive OTP and login to uidai portal
3 Step process to make Aadhar card correction on UIDAI self service portal
STEP 1 – Visit the UIDAI portal uidai.gov.in and Login with your Aadhaar number
STEP 2 – Upload the required documents
STEP 3 – Select your preferred BPO Service Provider for aadhar card correction and submit your request
Aadhar Card Update – List of Aadhar Card Address Change Documents
As per UIDAI portal, here’s the list of all the supporting documents required to make the change in Adhaar card address. To apply for the change in address, one need to upload the scanned copy of any one document.
List of Aadhar Card Name Change Documents
If you are looking to change name in Aadhar card then here is the list of supported documents. Similar to other changes, you need to upload a proper scan copy of any one of the document.
Aadhar Card Date of Birth Change online Documents List
Date of birth correction in Aadhar card can be done by uploading any one of the following supported proof of DOB documents on the UIDAI self update portal.
- 1 Step by step procedure for Aadhar card download
- 1.1 Aadhar Card Registration Online at official uidai.gov.in Website
- 1.2 Download Aadhar Card form at nsdl.co.in
- 1.3 Aadhar Card Enrollment Centers at uidai.gov.in
- 1.4 Check Aadhar Card Status
- 1.5 Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
- 1.6 Aadhar Card Download with Aadhaar Number – Easy Online Process
- 2 Aadhar Card Correction in Name, Address, DOB and Mobile Number