ACPMEC declared Gujarat NEET 2017 Merit List/Result 2017 at www.medadmgujarat.org. Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses – ACPMEC Responsible for Medical Admission in Gujarat. The students who had appeared NEET 2017 Exam for UG MBBS/BDS Medical or Dental Courses admission can check their result. Around 60000 students appeared in the NEET exam 2017 out which 23000 students qualified and they can have attain 131 out of 720 marks in the NEET Exam and 107 out of 720 for reserved Category. The The Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) has to fill 6000 seats.
Steps to Check Gujarat Medical NEET UG 2017 Result
- To check Gujarat Medical NEET Result & Merit list 2017 the candidates have to visit official website medadmgujarat.org.
- Now they have to click at Under Graduate Medical Courses.
- At the new page they have to click at NEET-UG-2017 Gujarat Result Please Click HERE
- After that the NEET 2017 merit list will be on your screen in pdf from.
- Find your Roll No, Percentile, And NEET Rank.
- Category wise Merit List of UG Medical Also Avail in Above PDF File.
- Download it for future reference.
This does not purport to be Merit List. Merit List will be displayed only after submission of On-Line application after notification by ACPUGMEC – Gujarat
Note: List of Candidates appeared from the State of Gujarat and 12th Standard from Gujarat as per marks secured in NEET-UG-2017 conducted by CBSE. This is only for the information of students and Parents
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2017 is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET 2017 provides admission into professional Medical/ Dental/ Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Physiotherapy/ B.Sc. Nursing/ Optometry/ Orthotics/ AUDIOLOGY & Naturopathy degree courses. The applied students can check Gujarat NEET 2017 Result/ Merit List at official website www.medadmgujarat.org.