MEDGUJ ACPUGMEC Mock Round Result 2017-18
Gujarat Medical Admission Provisional Mock Round Result 2017 – Choice Filling Procedure will be started today at 12.00 PM on www.medadmgujarat.org & www.medguj.nic.in.
Direct Link to Check mock Round Result (http://www.medadmgujarat.org/ug/mockresult.aspx)
- First – Last Rank Position of Candidates :: NEET – (MOCK – 01)
- First – Last Rank Position of Candidates :: HSC – Gujarat Board – (MOCK – 01)
- First – Last Rank Position of Candidates :: HSC – CBSE – (MOCK – 01)
- First – Last Rank Position of Candidates :: HSC – ISCE – (MOCK – 01)
- First – Last Rank Position of Candidates :: HSC – MQ – (MOCK – 01)
Online choice filling for Mock Round will start from 01-Aug-2017, 03:00 PM at www.medguj.nic.in
Important Notice For First Round
- This first round of counseling (from 1st to 3rd August 03:00 PM) is for admission to MBBS and BDS courses only.
- Only candidates having NEET based merit number will be considered for admission in this round.
Online choice filling for First Round of Counselling (Only For M.B.B.S and B.D.S Course) is started now and will close on 03-Aug-2017 03:00 PM(noon).
ACPUGMEC Medical Merit List 2017-18 Published on www.medadmgujarat.org. AGPUGMEC Revised Counselling Schedule also been Declared. Candidate who Applied for Medical Admission 2017 Process Can Check their Merit List & Merit Number by Entering User ID.
- KNOW YOUR MERIT
If any query in the merit list, Please come in person at the ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar. with documentary evidence on or before 29-Jul-2017, 05:00 PM.
- KNOW YOUR MERIT
ACPUGMEC/ACPMEC Counselling Schedule 2017-18
ACPUGMEC Govt. Of Gujarat, Gandhinagar Published Revised Medical Para Medical Admission Counselling Schedule 2017-18. All Students Can Download Medical Admission Counselling Schedule PDF From Website www.medadmgujarat.org
Latest Update: 05/10/2017
- 6th Round will be the last round for admission. Candidates who applied for this round or previous round can cancel their admission till 05/10/2017.
- Admission cannot be canceled through ACPUGMEC after the above-mentioned date of 5th Oct 2017.
- Choice filling for 6th round will close on 5th Oct 2017. at 3 pm.
- Allotment of 6th round will be done on 6th Oct 2017.
- The result of seat allotment will be displayed on 7th Oct 2017.
- Candidate can pay their fees, document submission and any help required can be done on 9th Oct 2017, 11am to 11th Oct 2017 – 4 pm.
|Schedule for Mock Round (For Courses: Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Optometry, Orthotics, B.Sc. Nursing, Audiology and Speech Pathology Therapy)|
Date and time
Mock Round – Choice Filling
|27/07/2017||29/07/2017 till midnight|
Result of Mock Round
|Schedule for 1st Round of Online Choice Filling and Counseling (For Courses: Medical and Dental only)|
1st Round – Final Choice Filling
02/08/2017 till midnight
|1st Round – Display of Seat Allotment||
|Reporting at Selected Help Center (mentioned as below) and Institute after Payment of Fees||
11/08/2017 till midnight
Detail information about admission process is available on website www.medadmgujarat.org. Please visit this website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
ACPUGMEC Advertisement for Online Registration 2017-18 at www.medadmgujarat.org & www.medguj.nic.in: Admission to 1st Year Degree Courses in Medical/Dental/Physiotherapy/Homeopathy/Ayurvedica/Naturopathy/Optometry/Orthotics/B.Sc Nursing/Audiology and Speech Therapy Seats for the Academic Year 2017-18.
Today Gujarat GMERS Medical College Gandinagar, Gujarat Published Notification for Medical Online Admission 2017-18 in Various News Paper. As per schedule Medical Admission Process will start from 13th July 2017.
Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC) Declared List of disqualified candidates on www.medadmgujarat.org. Candidate Can Check their Names by Checking Below Link
- Disqualified Candidate List for Govt and MQ Seats
Due to H.S.C (12th) outside Gujarat
1) All these candidates are disqualified because they have passed HSC (12th) examination from outside Gujarat. Also in the online registration form they have selected board as Other board.
2) If you have passed HSC (12th) examination from any of theses boards; Gujarat Board / CBSE /ISCE and from schools located in Gujarat, then you have to visit with original copy of HSC marksheet at ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar on or before 25.07.2017. (Time: 10.00 Am to 3.30 PM)
GNM ANM Admission 2017-18 Notification at www.medadmgujarat.org
Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar will Soon Declared Gujarat GNM ANM Admission 2017-18 Notification, Registration Details, Schedule, Booklet on Official Website of ACPMEC aka ACPUGMEC which is www.medadmgujarat.org and www.medguj.nic.in
Gujarat Medical Courses Offered by ACPMEC
- B.Sc Nursing
- Speech Therapy
Gujarat Medical and Paramedical Seats – Total numbers
We are giving you the details on the available seats for Gujarat medical and paramedical examination. The total number of seats available for each fields are shared below. Physiotherapy has the highest number with total 4000 seats, whereas Orthotics has only 10 seats. Read more details below.
- MBBS – 3630 Seats
- Dental – 1155 Seats
- Physiotherapy – 4000 Seats
- Homeopathy – 1850 Seats
- Ayurved – 1180 Seats
- Naturopathy – 80 Seats
- Optometry – 155 Seats
- Orthotics – 10 Seats
- Audiology – 25 Seats
Gujarat Medical Admission Schedule 2017
|Details||Date and time|
|PIN Purchase in Person From Axis Bank for Online Registration during banking hours||12/07/2017
|Document Verification and Deposition at Help Centre after Online Registration||13/07/2017
Document Verification and Online Registration process at Held Centre will Remain open daily from 10.30 am to 3.30 pm including public holidays and sunday.
Note: Candidate himself/herself can do online Registration from Date:13th July to 19th July 2017 till midnight 12.00
PIN for Online Registration will be available from the branches of Axis Bank approved by ACPUGMEC. List of Axis Bank Branches is available below as well as on Admission Committee’s Website www.medadmgujarat.org during Banking Hours on payment of Rs.200/- in Cash
mediguj.nic.in Online Registration 2017-18
For Online Registration at help Centre student must have purchased PIN. Candidate can Register himself by visiting Website of Admission Committe www.medguj.nic.in
For any Guidance about Registration or for further process mentioned in Registration slip (If Applicatble) Candidate has to visit help Centre. List of Help Centre is mentioned above.
- Visit the official site of the Admission Committee http://www.medguj.nic.in/medicalregsys/Candidate/Default.aspx
- Click on the link which says “Apply For Admission in Medical Courses – ACPUGMEC-2017”
- Now, Select the Courses Name Medical/ParaMedical
- Fill the registration form, by entering details like, the course name etc.
- Select the choice question “have you appeared in NEET 2017 Examination?”
- Enter Serial number of PIN : Serial number of PIN : 14 digit PIN, E-Mail Address , Mobile No. and Captcha.
- Confirm the Registration
- Document verification
NOTE: For the purpose of registration, the candidate shall be required to make payment of such sum towards the Registration fee, Information booklet with PIN form Designated centres as determined by Admission Committee.
Detail information about admission Process is Available on website medadmgujarat.org. Please visit the website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
Official Website: www.medguj.nic.in | www.medadmgujarat.org
Download/View Online Notification Published in PDF File Click Here
- Axis Bank Branch List
List of Axis Bank branches for PIN Distribution Medical Admission 2017-18 (Updated)
LIST OF HELP CENTERS Medical Admission 2017-18
List of Help Centers for Submission of Original Documents and Payment of fees for 1st Round:
|Sr. No.||Name of Help Centers|
|1||AMC MET Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|2||B J Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|3||C.U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar|
|4||Dharamsinh Desai Institute of Dental Sciences, Nadiad|
|5||GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar|
|6||GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara|
|7||GMERS Medical College, Himmatnagar|
|8||GMERS Medical College, Junagadh|
|9||GMERS Medical College, Patan|
|10||GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad|
|11||GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar|
|12||GMERS Medical College, Valsad|
|13||Govt. Medical College, Baroda|
|14||Govt. Medical College, Bhavnagar|
|15||Govt. Medical College, Surat|
|16||Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj|
|17||M. P. Shah Govt. Medical College, Jamnagar|
|18||P. D. U. Medical College, Rajkot|
|19||Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad|
|20||Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|21||Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat|
|22||GCS Medical College & Research Institute, Ahmedabad|
|23||Indian Institute of Ayurved Research & Hospital, Rajkot|
|24||Govt. Physiotherapy College, Surat|
|25||Welfare Institute of Nursing & Midwifery, Bharuch|
|26||Smt. A. J. Savla Homoeopathic Medical College & Research Institute, Mehsana|
|27||General Hospital, Dahod|
|28||General Hospital, Amreli|
|29||General Hospital, Chhota Udepur|
|30||General Hospital, Porbandar|
|31||General Hospital, Palanpur|
|32||General Hospital, Vyara|
- 1 MEDGUJ ACPUGMEC Mock Round Result 2017-18
- 2 Gujarat Medical Courses Offered by ACPMEC