CTD Recruitment 2017
Commissionerate of Tribal Development (CTD) invites online application for Recruitment/bharti of Assistant Teacher Class-3 Science Stream 11th or 12th Science (Higher Secondary). Eligible candidates may apply on-line before 20-06-2017 through official site www.ctdrecruitment.com.
About Tribal Development Department, Government of Gujarat. The long term goal of the State’s interventions for the Scheduled Tribes is to improve their quality of life by increasing and ensuring their access to education, health care and income generation.
CTD Bharti 2017 Details
Total Number of Posts
- 55 posts
Name of the posts
- Assistant Teachers Class – III (Higher Secondary) in 11th or 12th Science
- Post Graduate & TAT exam passed with 50% marks
- Candidate must have Qualify TAT (Teachers aptitude test) with 50% or More
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi Language
- Not more than 39 years
- Rs.38,090 Fix for Five Years
Subject wise CTD Job Vacancies 2017
www.ctdrecruitment.com Apply Online CTD Bharti 2017
Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online For CTD Recruitment on its official website www.ctdrecruitment.com. Here we are providing steps by step guideline to apply online for Madadnish Teacher Jobs in CTD Gujarat.
- First of Open the official Website of CTD Recruitment “www.ctdrecruitment.com”
- Find The Apply Online Link (http://www.ctdrecruitment.com/ApplyOnline.aspx)
- Download Official Advt. of Assistant Teacher Class – III Science Stream
- Read the Advertisement Carefully and click on Apply Online Button
Press Continue Button and Fill the Mandatory Field
- Upload Photograph & Confirm Application
- Submit and Print out the Application and Save it.
Important Date of CTD Recruitment
Starting Date of Online Application: 08/06/2017
Last Date of online Application: 20/06/2017
Technical Helpline Number- 079-67779700
Read Official Advertisement Published in News paper PDF File Click Here