FCI Recruitment: Food Corporation of India is among largest corporations in India and in Asia it is considered as the larger supply chain management. It was established in 1965 on 14 January and has its district office at Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, as well as its headquarters, is in New Delhi. If you are looking for the details on FCI recruitment watchman post-2017 then here you will get all details in this article. There are about 408 watchmen vacancies available for manning in its offices as well as depots across UP Region. Eligible candidates who are the citizen of India are required to apply online form under date -7 October 2017 at 10.00 to 6 November 2017 till 23.59 pm.
FCI Watchman Recruitment 2017
There is a total of 408 vacancies for watchman post.
Category wise post vacancies-
– SC- there is the total of 86 posts.
– ST- there is the total of 04 posts.
– OBC-There is the total of 110 posts.
– UR- there is the total of 208 posts.
There are different numbers of vacancies for the posts in each state. Thus, you may look at the instruction carefully and check the vacancies available in the differed state.
Age limit for applying for the exam– the candidates who are under age limit of 18- 25 years can only apply for FCI recruitment watchman post.
Qualification– the candidates applying for this exam should have an educational qualification that they must be the 8th pass.
Selection criteria– the selection process is based on the written test where candidates have to pass the cut off marks of the exam, and then they will be required to give the physical endurable test.
Application fee details– eligible students who apply for the FCI recruitment watchmen post 2017 need to pay Rs. 300 via internet banking. As well as candidates can pay via debit card, credit card, the cash payment by e-challan at SBI branches. There is no fee charged for SC and ST, EX-servicemen as well as female candidates and PwD. In addition to the application fees candidates are required to pay bank charges for the transactions made online.
Steps to apply for FCI recruitment watchman post-2017
Candidates who are eligible and have required education for the exam may apply online application forms under the given dates. The form will be filled at its official website and submitted by the candidates. Make sure you will the form under given dates because after that late fees may apply or you may not be allowed to apply.
To apply online form candidates must have the valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Also, you need to login to the official website if you have already registered. And if you are the new user then you will need to register online on the website and fill the details of the form and then submit. Also after the online process is completed you need to take out the printout of your application form for the future reference. It is important to fill the details in the form carefully so as to avoid any issues during an examination.
- The photograph you upload must be recent and have the white background.
- Candidates if wear glasses must make sure that their eyes should be clearly visible in photographs.
- Religious wear is permitted to wear, but it must not hide your face.
- Size of a photograph must be 40kb, not more than that.
- Signature of candidates must be in the white paper done with the blue or black pen.
- The signature should be correct and should be identical all through a recruitment process.
- Only the candidate must sign his or her signature which is to be uploaded.
- Liability of the candidates will be canceled if there is variation in the signature.
- Make sure the signature you uploaded is clearly visible.
Important dates involved in the exam for FCI Recruitment watchman post-2017:
Candidates are requested to see the updates available online for the exam to know the changes in the important exam dates and details if any.
- 07 October 2017 at 10 am candidates can start filling the application form online from the official website.
- 06 November 2017 at the 23.59pm is the last date for submitting and filling the application form online.
- Admit cards will be available online on its official website by 15 days before the examination date.
- In the admit card check the center name and visit examination hall at the time with the admit card.
FCI Admit Card
Candidate have to enter the examination hall along with the admit card. They can download their admit card 15 days before the examination date from the official website.
Pattern of the written test is that paper will be having total of 120 questions of 120 marks in which-
- 30 questions will be from the quantitative aptitude.
- 30 questions will be of reasoning ability.
- 30 questions will be of general awareness.
- 30 question of general English.
Each question holds one mark, and there is no negative marking done for wrong answers. Also, the candidates are to choose to write written the paper in regional language.
Pattern for physical standard test-
In this test, the physical strength is checked of the candidates, and their fitness is checked. In this test physical activities are conducted like-
- Running– males have to run 1000 meters in five minutes thirty seconds and females have to run 800 meters in five minutes.
- Long jump- for males it is four meter, and for females, it is three meters.
- High jump- for males it is 1.35 meters, and for the female, it is 1 meter.
- Those candidates who pass both written as well as physical endurance test will be selected for the FCI recruitment watchman post-2017.
FAQ about the exams-
- Can candidates correct details in application form once filled?
-Candidates who fill the application are required to recheck the details they filled, and after you are assured that all details you have provided are correct, you can submit the form. Once, you submit the application form there can be no correction made in the form.
- What is the document to be kept for the future reference?
-A printed copy of application form, no objection certificate, bank challan, admit cards are needed to be kept for the future references till the completion of a recruitment process.
- Do candidates are allowed to take the copy of filled application form later, or it is necessary to take print after registration?
-The candidates who are not able to get the print of application form at the time of registration can take it afterward by entering login details and clicking at “print application form.”
- Can candidates apply to change center for a written test once the application form is submitted?
-Candidates are not allowed to make any changes once the form is filled. However, the candidates are required to appear at another center if there is the cancellation of the center from a corporation. The corporation holds the right to divert center of candidates if necessary.
Therefore, the interested students must start filling application forms online for FCI recruitment watchman post-2017. You must also start preparing for the exams form study materials available online and see all the details carefully. See the syllabus and take free mock test available online. This will help you prepare in the best manner. You can also download the sample papers online from the different websites and start preparing for the exams.
Also, you can get the further details of the FCI recruitment watchman post-2017 on online websites where you can turn on notification button to get alerts about exam and updates related to it.
FCI Watchman Salary
FCI has not yet disclosed the salary for watchman jobs. It will be soon disclosed on the official website. Keep visiting our post for latest updates.
FCI Official Website
FCI Official Website is http://fci.gov.in/. Candidates can check the official notification on this website and apply online.
Upcoming FCI Vacancy
Keep visiting our website www.govtjob2017.com for upcoming FCI vacancy and important notifications.