GSRTC Conductor Result 2017 declared at www.gsrtc.in
GSTRC also known as ST Nigam published the conductor selection list post exam result on 17th October 2017 on GSRTC official website www.gsrtc.in and you can check here.
GSRTC Conductor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Recruitment Notification of gsrtc conductor has published a month ago. So in short time period, www.gsrtc.in will conduct the written examination of conductor post. so It is now required to know the exam syllabus of a gsrtc conductor. If you are an applicant and job seeker of gsrtc examination then it is required to know the GSRTC Conductor Syllabus to do a preparation of examination in a right way.
So In Below Given Section, You will get the GSRTC Conductor Syllabus 2017 In Hindi And Gujarati Language. if you are not familiar with English language then read syllabus in Gujarati. we are also giving you an ideal about the gsrtc exam pattern. In this section, you will also get the GSRTC Conductor old exam papers or Question papers and GSRTC Exam book or Study Material.
If you are still not applying for conductor recruitment then Click Here To Apply online
GSRTC Exam Related Official news and notification
on 02nd March 2017, www.gsrtc.in published below given notification in news papers like Sandesh and gujarat samachar. so please read this notification to do a preparation of examination in right manner. And also bookmarks our page and daily visit it for news updates of gsrtc conductor exam.
This notification is crop from the epaper.sandesh.com (Date : 2nd march 2017) so please read and follow this exam pattern.
GSRTC Conductor Syllabus Download PDF
So there are total 04 Main Subjects To prepare For examination as per official gsrtc conductor syllabus pdf. You can also download that pdf from below given link or you can read whole syllabus below. Below Given syllabus is categorized by the Subjects. so only prepare for below given point in particular points in the syllabus.
GSRTC Conductor Syllabus 2017
- English and Gujarati
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning
- Computer Knowledge
GSRTC Conductor Exam Syllabus – English/Gujarati Subject
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
GSRTC Conductor Syllabus – General Knowledge Subject
- Commerce, Trade & Population.
- Ecology and Urbanization.
- Agriculture, Education, Living & Social Traditions, Industry & Trade, Culture, etc.
- Indian Polity.
- Economy & Culture.
- World Geography.
- Geography & Natural Resources of India.
- Current National & International Important Events.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Agriculture.
- General Science.
- History of India.
Gujarat RTC Conductor Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Subject
- Number Systems.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple & Compound Interest etc.
GSRC Syllabus for Conductor
In this section, the questions will be asked from the relevant subject chosen by the applicant at the time of application Submission.
Gujarat RTC Conductor Exam Syllabus – Computer Knowledge Subject
- Computer Software & Hardware.
- Database Management System.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Excel.
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- Computer Networks.
- The Internet.
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Data Structures.
GSRTC CONDUCTOR BHARTI SYLLABUS In Gujarati
- 1. વિવિધ ફરજો
- 2. ઈલેક્ટ્રોનિક ટીકીટ મશીન
- 3. પ્રાથમિક સારવાર
- 4. સાધન સામગ્રી
- 5. બેઝીક ગણતરી
- 6. મુસાફરી ભાડું અને તેની ગણતરી
- 7. પાર્સલ અને લગેજ ની ગણતરી
- 8. વિવિધ રાહત પાસ
- 9. પગાર અને ભથ્થાંઓ
- 10. ખાતાકીય પ્રશ્નો વગેરે…
So above given information is necessary to become a Conductor.
GSRTC Conductor Exam Pattern
If you want to know the marking Distribution of Subject wise and conductor exam pattern then you can read the official advertisement and below given subject wise marks. for official syllabus you can visit www.gsrtc.in and ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
There are total 100 marks Written exam question paper and the Time for Conductor Examination is 120 minutes. You need to complete your exam within 2 hours.
- General Knowledge (10th Level): 30 Marks
- History of Gujarat
- Current Affairs (India & Gujarat)
- Gujarati Grammar (10th Level): 10 Marks
- English Grammar (10th Level): 10 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude Test & Reasoning (10 Marks)
- Subject Related Questions: 10 Marks
- Motor Vehicle Primary Knowledge Related, Primary Treatment / Conductor Responsibility Related: 10 Marks
- Computer Related: 20 Marks
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Total Time: 120 Minutes
Ojas GSRTC Conductor OMR Exam pattern And Marking System
The Question paper will contain 100 OMR Type objective Questions you need to fill up the correct answer in omr sheet. please be patient and serious while filling up OMR SHEET. Because you will not get another OMR.
Here is the marking system of omr sheet. It is changed for GSRTC Conductor Examination.
So Follow all the above given guidance and then go for examination.
GSRTC Old / Previous Year Question paper And Paper Solution
Here you can see the previous year question paper and some paper solution to get the clear idea about the examination. if you are not aware with the exam pattern then read that first. there are some candidates who do not have any source for exam preparation of gsrtc. for that we are publishing study material. if you have more syllabus then you can contact us on our website or via commenting down.
- Current Affairs and General Knowledge For GSRTC Conductor
- Computer Knowledge Study Materials For Conductor Examination
- Reasoning Test For GSRTC Conductor Examination
Official Website www.gsrtc.in
- 1 GSRTC Conductor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 GSRTC Exam Related Official news and notification
- 3 GSRTC Conductor Syllabus Download PDF
- 4 GSRTC Conductor Syllabus 2017
- 5 GSRTC Conductor Exam Pattern
- 6 GSRTC Old / Previous Year Question paper And Paper Solution
- 7 Share this: