How to port to jio & jio portability offer:
In past few months, the Indian markets got to witness some of the greatest and the most attractive business dealings in the telecom sector. The emergence of the new Jio network has been the best 4G defeater for the other telecom companies in the race. Also the Reliance head, Mr. Ambani is still continuing to bring out exciting offers for their customers. In the history of Indian telecom companies, no one has been able to bring up such cheaper deals for calling and the internet that too at the 4G working level. Therefore these events hold a great importance for the Reliance Jio subscribers throughout India and also the competing firms against Jio.
With the desires of everyone to have a Jio subscription the recent query in most of the minds is how to port to Jio? This way they can also enjoy the extreme benefits without actually changing their mobile number. However, there may be many readers who are unaware of the term porting here. Therefore we are going to discuss things deeply to make you understand everything well and make the best use of the services.
What do you mean by porting?
Mobile no portability
Porting simply refers to the change of the current mobile service provider. However, here, your present mobile number will remain the same. Therefore through this process, you can easily change your mobile service provider without actually the need for changing your present mobile number.
Since the arrivals of the Jio offer arrays, most of the public was demanding for something like this so that they can also experience the best of these services. And no more surprisingly, you can now easily port your current mobile number for the services of Jio digital network. There is no doubt that the 4G network connectivity has been availed by the Reliance group at the cheapest prices. And the mobile number porting can be the best step supporting its spread to more number of people.
How to port to jio ?
Port to Reliance Jio
It is now very easy just with some simple steps. Here are the steps that you may need to follow:
- To port in your SIM to Jio, first SMS PORT<space><your10-digit mobile number>. Send this to 1900 via the number which you want to be ported to Jio.
- Now you will receive a UPC code and its expiry via an SMS.
- Next, you will need to generate the Jio coupon code. For this download the MyJio App from AppStore or PlayStore.
- Walk into any of the best Dx Mini/Reliance Digital/Jio retailers along with your handset, Jio coupon code, and UPC code.
- You will also need your Local Adhaar Card number and you can activate the Jio connection instantly via the eKYC process at any of the Reliance stores.
- If you do not have a local adhaar card then you may carry a copy of address proof and identity proof and passport sized photograph instead. Do not forget to take the Jio coupon code along.
- Before doing all the things mentioned above it is better to clear all your dues from the current mobile operator company (in case of post-paid connections).
- As per the designed rules and regulations, this mobile number portability will be completed and you can use the Jio connectivity within seven working days. In the intervening period, your services will not be interrupted, however.
I hope you found how to port to jio from vodafone / airtel / bsnl / aircel.
Also Read: Jio 4g mobile portability offer
Therefore if you also desire to use the Jio connectivity without giving up your current mobile phone number, this can be the best way for that. I hope this article may have cleared your doubts for how to port for Jio. So keep enjoying the interesting benefits of the powerful jio 4G phone.