IBPS or commonly known as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection of Common rolled out IBPS Clerk 2017 notification for the recruitment of CWE Clerk post or Clerical cadre posts. Candidates who are interested in these IBPS Clerk vacancies should read this post. IBPS Clerk 2017 apply online by reading following details.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification PDF available at www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk recruitment 2017 process has already begun as the IBPS declared total 7883 job vacancies for the IBPS CWE Clerk post. These IBPS Clerk vacancies are in total 19 banks who are participating. Candidates who are willing to make their career in banking and finance sector, this could be the excellent opportunity for them. In the IBPS Clerk 2017 notification, it is mentioned that interested candidates should register for the CRP or Common Recruitment Process for IBPS Clerk openings. These openings are for CWE Clerk – VII.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online
There’s an exam for IBPS Clerk recruitment and this exam will be done in two phases. The online exam phases are main and preliminary. IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam is conducted first and candidates who pass this exam should appear for IBPS Clerk main exam. Post that IBPS Clerk 2017 exam result declaration happens for the candidates who apply for IBPS Clerk 2017 online. These candidates then being shortlisted and placed in the IBPS associated bank as per the requirements.
Also Read : IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 Download
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 – Exam / Important Dates
As per the IBPS Clerk 2017 notification, we are sharing some important dates for IBPS Clerk 2017 vacancies.
- 12th September 2017 – IBPS Clerk Online Registration will begin
- 3rd October 2017 – IBPS Clerk Online Registration will close
- November 2017 – Pre-exam training call letters will be available for download
- 13th – 18th November 2017 – Pre-exam training will be conducted
- November 2017 – Call letters for the IBPS Clerk preliminary exam will be available for download
- 2, 3 and 9, 10 December 2017 – Preliminary exam will be conducted
- December 2017 – IBPS Clerk Prelims exam result
- January 2018 – Call letter download for IBPS Clerk main exam
- 21st January 2018 – Main exam date
- April 2018 – Allotment of Provisional
IBPS Clerk 2017 Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Recruitment is happening in multiple states, so there will be multiple vacancies by states. However, we do not have IBPS Clerk 2017 vacancy state wise data but we know that there are 7883 IBPS Clerk vacancies.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for IBPS Clerk exam, candidates must fulfill valid criteria as per the notification. Following are some basic criteria for IBPS Clerk vacancy
- Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline. This could be either a government of India recognized university or any other equal universities.
- A valid mark sheet for result background check
- A good computer operating knowledge
- If a candidate is applying for any particular state he/she should know the language of that state
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Age limit
- Max 28 years and min. 20 years is the age limit for IBPS Clerk opening
If you are eligible for IBPS Clerk 2017 then you can apply for the given state wise vacancies.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
If a candidate is from General or OBC category the IBPS Clerk application fees is Rs.600 /- and if a candidate is applying for IBPS job under SC/PWD/ST or Ex-serviceman category the application fees is Rs.100 /-
IBPS Clerk 2017 Vacancies by Bank Names
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Other financial institution
IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Exam Details – Test Structure
The online exam for IBPS Clerk 2017 has a test structure for both Preliminary and Main exam. Candidates who are applying for the post need to qualify in every test. IBPS Clerk cut off marks will be decided by IBPS.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online – Step by Step Process
- Visit the official IBPS Clerk website www.ibps.in
- Under the navigation, select New Registration
- Fill in your basic info and complete registration
- Once the registration is completed, you will receive an auto-generated password
- Fill your IBPS Clerk 2017 Application form and click on Save
- After reviewing your entire details click on Submit, button
- Upload all the required documents on the website, select the state you are interested in and Submit the documents
- Payment of exam application fees
Follow this space to stay updated with IBPS Clerk exam date, answer key and exam results.
- 1 IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification PDF available at www.ibps.in
- 1.1 IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online
- 1.2 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 – Exam / Important Dates
- 1.3 IBPS Clerk 2017 Vacancies
- 1.4 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- 1.6 IBPS Clerk 2017 Vacancies by Bank Names
- 1.7 IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Exam Details – Test Structure
- 1.8 IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online – Step by Step Process
- 1.9 Share this: