Recently Indian Army Recruitment has published the post of various soldiers. Students who are 10th and 12th pass can Join Indian Army 2017-18 batch Apply for Indian Army Registration online. Job seekers can apply for this post on the official Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment Guwahati 2017-18
Candidates who are 10th pass can apply for Indian army vacancy 10th pass. Similarly, candidates who have completed their 10+2 can apply for Army jobs after 12th.
Eligibility and application details are mentioned below. Interested candidates applying for Indian Army Recruitment 2017-18 can read the below details thoroughly and apply online via official website.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Soldiers (General Duty)
- Soldiers (Sports Person)
Total No. of Vacancy: 100+
- 10th Pass
- 12th Pass & Others
Application Start Date: 13/11/2017
Recruitment Date: 11/1/2018 to 13/1/2018 (Between 5 am to 8 am)
Vacancy Details for Soldier (General Duty):
- Candidates who are 10th passed with minimum 33% marks in each subject with an aggregate of 45% overall.
- Or 12th pass
- Age Limit is 17.5 years to 21 years. Candidates Born between 01/10/1996 to 01/04/2000 can apply for this post.
Vacancy Details for Soldier (Technical):
- Candidates who are 12th passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English with 50% aggregate & 40% marks in each subject are eligible.
- Age Limit is 17.5 years to 23 years. Candidates Born between 01/10/1994 to 01/04/2000 can apply for this post.
Vacancy Details for Soldier (Sports):
- Games permitted by Indian Army is Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian, Football, Fencing, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weight Lifting and Wrestling.
- Validity for applying is to have Sports Certificate of latest 2 years from Jan 2016 to Jan 2018.
- Candidate can check the notification here.
- Interested Candidates have to Apply Online via this link https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserRegistration.htm
- Fill the registration form if you are interested.
- You need to have scanned photograph and aadhar card during the application process.
- Fill up all the education details and take the printout of the Application form.
Army Recruitment Rally for all Districts of Meghalaya at Assam Police Central Training Institute, Ground Panikheti (Guwahati).
Timings: 11th January 2018 to 13th January 2018 from 5 am to 8 am.
Indian Army Vacancy 2017 Posts Name:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk / SKsT
- Soldier Nursing Assistance
- Soldier Tradesmen post
Job location is all over India.
The last date to apply for the job application online is 10th October 2017
Indian Army Recruitment – Join India Army
Indian has 3 types of forces. Army, Navy & Air Force. Out of this Indian Army is the largest component of our Indian Defense system. This system is handled and managed by President of India who is Supreme Commander of Army Chief and commanded by Chief of Army Staff.
Minimum age and eligibility are set for this job position like education, salary scale to fulfill this position.
Indian Army Educational Qualification: Minimum eligibility for Indian Army Recruitment is 10th / ITI, 12th, Diploma in Engineering, BSc. or its equivalent qualification from recognized board or university.
Indian Army recruitment Age Limit: There are upper age limits set by Indian Government for this post to join Indian Army. Candidates applying for this post should not be the upper age of 17 1/2 to 21 years (Post 1). Next is 17 1/2 to 23 years (Post 2-5). No need to worry about anything. Age relaxations are given as per the rules of Indian Army recruitment.
Indian Army recruitment Application Fee: Candidates / Applicants have to pay the fees at the time of submitting the form. If you are applying offline, you need to submit demand draft while submitting the form.
For this application of Indian Army 2017, you don’t have to pay any fees.
Selection Procedure: Once the application fills the form of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 and submit it online, it will be sorted by army officials recruitment panel. Written exam, physical and medical test will be taken. Then Interviewer will select on this basis.
Pay Scale: There is on fixed salary disclosed as of now. Selected candidates will get the salary as per salary structure of Army.
Grade Pay: NO.
Indian Army Jobs Online Application Process
Candidates who want to apply for joining Indian Army have to visit the official visit http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Apply for the direct recruitment process.
Applications applying for this job needs to download the form and read the notifications carefully and note down the schedule and venue for recruitment.
Applicants who are applying for this Indian Army Vacancy have to reach the mentioned rally venue with all their original and copy of their documents along with the application form.
The venue is Lohagarh Stadium, Bharatpur.
Time: Entries will be permitted from 2 am to 6.30 am. No entry will be permitted after 6.30am on rally days.
Official Website of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 is http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Interested candidates can download the recruitment form from here.
You can apply online by clicking here.