Indian Post Recruitment: the Indian post recruitment 2017 is creating and notifying more employment opportunity for the public sector in India. Indian post vacancy in India is also termed as a post office. The Indian post is one of the most vital and widely distributed postal systems in India. The communication in this departmental post contains a major role and concern for the social and economic development. You can check official notification at www.indiapost.gov.in
As communication holds a vital role which is done by post offices, with the help of proper management and maintenance it also offers a structural balance to generate employment especially for the people located in states, district cities and villages. The latest Indian post recruitment 2017 has been released offering a number of vacancies in the central government jobs. There are many services and vacancies offered for the candidates who are looking to apply for the Indian post recruitment 2017.
The government of India is providing employment opportunities through the postal departments of Indian post recruitment. The forms are available on their official website of Indian post; the candidates should be eligible as they should have the minimum weight, age, marks in their 10th and 12th from any recognized board and also in their bachelor degree.
The Indian post vacancies are announced every year for the eligible candidates and latest Indian post recruitment that is looking for jobs in post offices. The candidates who are applying for Indian post recruitment 2017-2018 can see online application form on the website of Indian post exam postal jobs, and job alerts post vacancy.
Candidates can apply their forms from the one-time registration process from any online portal of government. To know more details about the eligibility criteria, qualifications, age limit, and remuneration read the below-mentioned process to apply for the Indian recruitment 2017.
The Indian post government officially announces the latest job posts and office posts in the Maharashtra, Telangana postal recruitment, Andhra Pradesh post recruitment and the post office recruitment in the Delhi and UP. Government jobs offer many vacancies and job offers and postal careers for the recruitment and development of many candidates.
October 2017 Recent Job Notification:
1. For the post of Manager, Senior Manager etc.
Post Name: Manager, Senior Manager, Cheif Manager
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: New Delhi
Total No. of Vacancies: 214
Late Date to Apply: 31/10/2017
2. For the post of Deputy Manager, Technical Supervisor etc.
Post Name: Deputy Manager, Technical Supervisor
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Mysore
Total No. of Vacancies:06
Late Date to Apply:24/11/2017
3. For the post of Postal Assistance & Postman
Post Name: Postal Assistance, Postman
Qualification: 10th, 12th
Job Location: Shimla
Total No. of Vacancies: 08
Late Date to Apply: 20/11/2017
Indian Post Office recruitment 2017: Education qualifications
Hierarchy of job positions in the Indian post recruitment:
- Chairmen of board
- Postmaster general
- Assistant most master
- India posts senior superintendent or Railway mail in divisional headquarters and district towns.
The eligibility criteria and education qualification for Indian post recruitment posts are as follows:
- The candidate should be passed 10+2 or 12th class examination from a recognized university or a recognized board of education excluding the vocational streams.
- Candidates who are applying for the postal assistant, sorting assistant in railway or post offices must have an above educational qualification which has English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidates should have proper knowledge of their local language of the state in which they are going to apply.
- Candidates who have passed job oriented course or vocational course are not eligible for Indian post recruitment.
- Desirable qualification candidates must have computer knowledge and typing knowledge.
Age limit to apply for post office recruitment 2017-18:
The candidates who are of age 18 to 27 years can only apply for the Indian post recruitment. The age limit is relaxable for SC and SC by 5 years, OBC for 3 years and physically handicapped for up to 10 years; and ex-serviceman up to 3 years.
Recruitment method: Indian post services
The recruitment process for Indian post services is carried through the process of examination and then interview. The post officers are recruited from the civil service examination, which must require a bachelor degree from a recognized university or board.
The selection processes for the post office recruitment 2017 apply online:
- The total aggregate marks for the selection process will be 100, the 40 percent will consist the weight age of 10th and 12th class, 50 percent of marks will be the weight on your aptitude test, and 10 marks will be for your computer test which will include all your typing skills.
- A merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the 10th 12th class examination.
- From the merit list, the eligible candidates will be called out for the vacancies (for each community (SC, ST, OBC and general as per the vacancy and jobs reserved for each community) will be further called to appear for written/ aptitude test. the candidates who are selected in the merit list will be addressed to appear for the aptitude test.
- The aptitude test of Indian post recruitment will consist of 50 objective type questions (MCQ) which will have 2 marks each and will include the question on the basis of mathematics, English, general knowledge and analytical ability and reasoning. The duration of examination will be allotted for only 60 minutes. The final weightage of assessment will be calculated according to the 50 percent marks secured in the aptitude test.
- The computer test will consist of typing and data entry knowledge. The test will consist for one passage in Hindi and one passage in English consisting of 375 words in Hindi and 450 words in English. The test will be conducted for 30 minutes which means each will get 15mins for each part (Hindi- 15mins, English 15mins). Therefore, the data entry and typing knowledge will be given 5 marks each, the weightage of computer test will consist 10 marks.
- The marks secured in the computer test will be further added in the components of the interview, aptitude test, and written exam and then the final merit list will be prepared according to it. The final selection of candidates will be made on basis of merit list.
- The candidate attendance on computer test and aptitude test is mandatory for the selection process. Those who fail to appear in such exams will not be selected further.
Remuneration of Indian post recruitment:
The salary structure for Indian post services depends on the candidate’s hierarchy. A candidate can start their career in Indian post services as a probationer officer or as a trainer. Then can further be promoted to the junior or senior time scale, junior or senior administrative guide, Chef postmaster general, higher administrative grade, member postal service and then to secretary of India government.
The employees of Indian post and departmental officers receive dearness allowance, basic pay, non- practicing allowance, house rent allowance, transport allowance, special allowance, Special disturbed area allowance.
Many vacancies and job o0ffers are posted by the government of India by Indian post recruitment as: Postal assistance, Postman group, A, B, C and D posts, lower selection posts, Senior or junior Hindi transfer, Mail guard and postman, Indian post service groups, deputy manager, technical supervisor, investment director and inspector, senior artists, multi-tasking staff, department of post staff: these jobs are the latest jobs available for the Indian post recruitment 2017.
The Indian post and recruitment office zones are available in the different divisions of India, you can fill an online form for your city area, district or for a state. The Indian post recruitment originations have a proper structural working mode office time and also offers e-commerce platform to the candidates. The Indian post recruitment offices have divided their postal circles into 23 zones and divisions across the India.
India Post Result
The India Post result will be declared soon. Keep checking our website for exam, answer key and result.
Indian Post Office Recruitment is also known as Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017.