Gujarat ITI Merit List/Call Letter 2017-18
Gujarat ITI Admission Merit List 2017 available Now at official website itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in. Download/Print ITI Admission Merit Cum Call Letter Online. Here we Providing Step by Step Procedure about How to Check ITI Merit List, Merit Number Download Admission Call Letter etc.
Steps to Check ITI Merit List & Download Call Letter 2017
Division will distribute a Gujarat ITI Merit List on its principle web server to find out Merit Number and Download ITI Admission Call Letter 2017 for Counselling.
- Visit the official website of Gujarat ITI Admission itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
- Search for Print Admission Merit cum Call letter and click on it. or Check Here https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/ITIForms/MeritIntimation.aspx
- Enter Confirmation number, Application Number and Date Of Birth.
- Press Submit Button
- Check out your ITI Merit Number, Print out for Counselling use.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2017 Apply Online at itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
Today Rojgar & Talim Kacheri, Gandhinagar Published Jaherat of Gujarat I.T.I/I.T.C Admission 2017-18 Notification i.e Jaherat in Various Gujarati News Paper Sandesh, Divyabhaskar, Gujarat Samachar etc.
Large number of candidates enrolled for the Gujarat ITI /ITC Online 2017 for the session 2017-18. Gujarat ITI NCVT/GCVT Admission 2017-18. Online Registration will be start from 1st June 2017. Last date of online Registration is 22nd June 2017. Eligible and interested candidates will be fill up the Registration form and submit it online on the official website of Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat.
ITI Admission Gujarat 2017
There are hundreds of aspirants chooses ITI/ITC as career option after completing class 10. There are thousands of trades are available under the ITI Gujarat. Students who wanted to get admission in Industrial Training Institute in Gujarat have to register their http://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in. Before applying online check eligibility criteria of ITI and then have looked at ITI Registration Online process.
Gujarat ITI Admission Online Apply 2017
- Name of the Exam Authority: – Directorate of Employment and Training Government of Gujarat
- Name of Event:- Gujarat ITI/ITC Admission 2017
- Mode of Application form: – Online
- Category: – Online Application Form
- Status: – Available
- Official Website URL: – itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in | itiadmission1gujarat.gov.in
ITI Admission Counselling Dates:
|Application form Starting Date||1st June 2017
|Last date of Application form submission|| 22 June 2017
|Merit list & call Letter date||30 June 2017
|Admission Updates via SMS to Candidate||1st July 2017 4th July 2017
|Trade Transfer on Merit List||12th August 2017|
|Merit List of Second Round||14th August 2017|
|Commencement of Admission||1st August 2017|
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class Examination
- Candidates must have 8th Passed for Non Engineering Programs.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years
- No Upper Age limit
Gujarat ITI Courses Name List Details
|Draughtsman (Civil)||10th Class With Science & Mathematics
|Information Tech. & Electronics System Maintenance|
|Mechanic (Radio & TV)|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|CoE-Information Technology Sector|
|CoE-Production & Manufacturing Sector|
|Interior Decoration & Designing|
|Plastic Processing Operator|
|Tools & Die Maker (Die & Moulds)|
|Tools & Die Maker (Press Tools jigs &|
|10th Auto Electrician||10th Class pass|
|Automotive Body Repair|
|Automotive Paint Repair|
|Computer Hardware & Networking|
|Dent Beating & Spray Painting|
|Scooter & Auto Cycle Mechanic|
|8th Carpenter||8th Class Passed|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Cutting & Sewing (Co-Ed)|
|Cutting & Sewing (Girls)|
|Embroidery & Needlework|
itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in Online Application 2017-18
- Open the Official web portal of DET “itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in” or itiadmissiongujarat.gov.in
- Search & click on the link “Apply Online ”
- Now click on the link of your concerned course.
- Then click on application form link.
- Fill up accurately all of your details in application form as per notification.
- Also upload scene copies of all the required documents as asked.
- Now press the submit button and then complete the process of application fee payment.
- Your Application has been submitted once you complete the payment process of application fee.
- Now save & take print out of your submitted application form for future reference.
List of Help Centre for ITI Admission & Helpline Number:
|Name of ITI Institute||Contact number|
|Rojgar ane Talim, Gandhinagar Kacheri||079-23253814|
|Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Ahmedabad||079-22822426|
|Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Vadodara||0265-2438477|
|Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Rajkot||0281-2458488|
|Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Surat||0261-2475195|
Official Website: – itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in | itiadmission1.gujarat.gov.in | talimrojgar.gov.in
- 1 Gujarat ITI Merit List/Call Letter 2017-18
- 1.1 Steps to Check ITI Merit List & Download Call Letter 2017
- 1.2 Gujarat ITI Admission 2017 Apply Online at itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
- 1.3 Gujarat ITI Admission Online Apply 2017
- 1.4 Gujarat ITI Courses Name List Details
- 1.5 itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in Online Application 2017-18
- 1.6 List of Help Centre for ITI Admission & Helpline Number:
- 1.7 Share this: