LIC Housing Finance Limited has rolled out an job opening for assistant managers and assistants. Eligible candidates can apply for LIC Housing Finance jobs by visiting www.lichousing.com.
LIC Housing Finance Limited Assistants and Assistant Managers Jobs
LIC Housing Finance Limited or LIC HFL is the group company of Life India Corporation, one of the biggest Insurance company owned by Indian government. Every year hundreds of jobs in LIC housing finance come out for freshers as well as experienced candidates. Therefore this is one of the best companies to work with if you are looking for steady career growth.
The most recent LIC housing finance recruitment is happening for the post of Assistance manager and manager. This seems like an opening for permanent employees. Candidates who will get selected for this opening will get all the benefits offered by LIC HFL, which includes Provident fund, health insurance, gratuity after certain years of working and other benefits. Overall this looks like a good career choice with LIC HFL.
LIC Housing Finance Assistant and Assistant Manager Job profile
There are 164 posts for the Assistant profile at LIC HFL. For the post of Assistant Manager, the number of posts are 100. This will be across India
LIC Housing Finance Limited Salary Details:
- For LIC HFL Assistant salary will be Rs. 21,000 approx. per month
- For LIC HFL Assistant Manager salary will be around Rs. 50,000
- Both the position includes additional benefits in terms of allowances
LIC Housing Finance Recruitment Vacancies by State
LIC HFL Jobs Application Dates:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the above-mentioned position should note that online registration date will start from 24 August 2017 till 7 September 2017
LIC Housing Finance exam date:
Assistant Manager exam date will be 10 October 2017
Assistant exam date will be 12 October 2017
Selection Process for LIC Housing Finance Limited Assistant and Assistant Manager Job
Online exam and interview – An online exam will be first conducted and based on the merit list selected candidates will be called for face to face interview
Apply for LIC Housing Finance Jobs – Eligibility
Interested candidates should comply with following eligibility criteria to apply for LIC HFL openings.
Age limit – As on 1 July 2017, applicants age limit should be in between 21 – 28 years old
Assistant Manager applicants should be MBA with 60% or more
Applicants for Assistants must have completed their graduations with minimum 60% as passing percentage.
Finally in addition to academic qualifications it is also helpful if applicant is good at computer knowledge so that he’she can do the job effectively
LIC HFL Exam Question Paper Details
There will be 200 multiple choice questions for this exam. Candidates who are applying for the exam online will have 120 minutes to answer all the questions. Sharing below are the details for exam questions for multiple subjects.
How to Apply for LIC HFL Assistants and Assistant Managers
Candidates who are fulfilling all the criteria are eligible to apply for this job. Here are the process to apply online
- Before applying online candidate should have scanned copies of photo & resume
- Visit the official website www.lichousing.com
- Locate the LIC HFL Careers section
- Look for the Assistant and Assistant Manager post
- Read all the details before applying and then apply for the desired post by filling the details
- Submit the form and print the online application
LIC HFL application status can be tracked once the exams are conducted. We suggest keep a track of this page to stay updated with the LIC Housing Finance exam result date.
- 1 LIC Housing Finance Limited Assistants and Assistant Managers Jobs
- 1.1 LIC Housing Finance Assistant and Assistant Manager Job profile
- 1.2 LIC Housing Finance Recruitment Vacancies by State
- 1.3 LIC HFL Jobs Application Dates:
- 1.4 LIC Housing Finance exam date:
- 1.5 Apply for LIC Housing Finance Jobs – Eligibility
- 1.6 How to Apply for LIC HFL Assistants and Assistant Managers
- 1.7 Share this: