MP Recruitment board of police department recently done some announcement regarding the online application procedure. The online application submitting procedure is little frustrating. we have seen many comments on previous post of MP Constable Recruitment that “can’t apply online”, “Application form is not opening”, “How to apply online” and many more.
So here we are publishing this post to aware the people about The online application procedure. There are several rules and regulations you need to follow while you are doing online registration for MP Constable.
- Starting Date Of Online Registration (Apply Online) – 08.06.2017
- Last Date of Online registration (Apply Online) – 07.07.2017
MP Police Constable – Apply Online – Online Registration Process
So first of all We want to inform you that the online application form will only open in INTERNET EXPLORER Browser.
Now Open Internet explorer version 7.0 or above and then follow this below given steps and guidance to apply online for MP Police constable vacancy.
How to Do Online Registration of Apply online for this Constable Examination ?
To apply online you need to follow this below given steps. if you are eligible for any of the above given post then you can do the online registration by selecting that post on peb.mponline.gov.in.
- First of all you need adhar number for online registration.
- Then click on this link of constable online registration https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/vyapamRecruitment/Forms/CandidateProfiling/FrmEntryForm.aspx – LINK
- Please note that the application for or registration form will only open in the Internet Explorer Browser V 7.0 or above
- Then Click on the Option of “I have adhar card number” or “kya Aapke pas adhar card number hai” – HA
- Then also click on the button named “Ekyc satyapan” or if you have finger print scanner
- Then Click on “aage Badhe” button.
- Now Enter your adhar card number and click on GET OTP.
- You will get 6 digit One time password or OTP in your registered mobile number with adhar card.
- Then Enter OTP And select “Age Badhe” button.
- Now Your Name address and other necessary details linked to the adhar card will automatically be filled up there.
- Then Enter your details in empty boxes and click on submit button.
If you don’t have adhar number still you can do online registration.
For the people who don’t know their adhar card number Click on NO Button on this Link.
Hope this will clear your all the doubts about online application procedure of MP Constable vacancy 2017. Now let’s Take a look at the website peb.mp.gov.in.
Peb.mp.gov.in is the website of madhya pradesh government which refer to the name professional education board or PEB. on the first page of the website you will see that website is available in both hindi and english language. so to enter in the website you need to select language with which you are comfortable most. We Prefer you to select English language.
There are total 9 Menu in the website like,
- About us
- Mission & Vision
- Online Form
- Admit card
- New Section
- Contact US
For the Candidates who want to apply online or Want to do online registration of MP Constable exam need to know about only three categories of peb.mp.gov.in
- The First one is , ONLINE FORM – https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx
- Second is, ADMIT CARD – https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx
- Third is, RESULT – http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
The website is created for all types of examination of mp police examination board. – LINK
For Constable online form you need to click on the menu named “online form” and you will be redirect to the website peb.mponline.gov.in. So let’s have a look at that website.
peb.mponline.gov.in is the website to fill up online application form or to apply online for this constable recruitment of madhya pradesh state.
There are so many steps, guidance and pdfs are available on the website to guide the candidates about the procedure.
If you are not comfortable with english then no need to worry. all the steps is available here in hindi language. the application form is named “Avedan patra“.
The link of this peb.mponline.gov.in can be discovered on peb.mp.gov.in.
You can read the first date and last date for online registration on above given image of front page of peb.mponline.gov.in. – Link
MP Police exam board Contact Details – mobile / telephone number / email id / website
|PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD
“Chayan Bhawan”, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East), Bhopal – 462011
Phone No.: 0755-2578801-04
Email :vyapam[at]mp[dot]nic[dot]in – email@example.com