Update:- The Admit Card Of RPSC SI Recruitment is available to download now. The Exam Syllabus of rajasthan Sub inspector Recruitment Is available Now. You can Read Examination Pattern And Physical Test Of This RPSC SI Recruitment in below given post.
Download RPSC Sub inspector Exam Admit Card Hall Ticket 2017
If you applied for the rpsc rajasthan Sub inspector vacancy successfully and searching for the news about hall ticket or admit card then you are at the right place.
Rajasthan Sub Inspector Recruitment Admit Card is Officially released by the Recruitment board. Examination will be conducted on various centers.
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Syllabus And Physical Test Pattern
The News about the rajasthan police Sub inspector recruitment regarding the physical test or examination is publishe and available now. as mentioned above the RPSC police SI Exam syllabus is published on its official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. if you are not aware from this update then you can read full details here.
what you will find in our website
- Rajasthan Police Si Exam syllabus and physical test syllabus
- Exam Date For RPSC SI Recruitment
- Admit card For Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2016
RPSC Sub Inspector ( SI ) Exam Syllabus 2016
First Of all you need to find the exam pattern of SI Bharti Rajasthan. The Exam pattern Or you can call Question paper pattern of rpsc SI Recruitment is here. Read it carefully.
Pattern of Question Paper:
- Maximum Marks – 200
- Duration of Paper – 2 (Two) Hours
- There will be 100 questions of multiple choice (Objective Type), carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
There are Two Question papers for the rpsc si examination. First Question paper is called PAPER – 1 (Hindi) And Second Question paper is called PAPER – 2 (General Knowledge And General Science).
- Paper – 1 (HINDI)
- Paper – 2 (General Knowledge And General Science)
Syllabus For Paper – 1 (Hindi) (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in)
The Syllabus For Paper 1 Which is hindi language paper is available in below given image. the image describes the full exam syllabus of rpsc rajasthan Sub inspector paper 1 exam syllabus. Some Hindi grammar is in the syllabus.
Paper – 2 Exam Syllabus (General Knowledge And General Science)(rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in)
The second paper of rpsc SI Recruitment exam is about the general science and some current affairs and general knowledge. so if you have not read syllabus of second paper then read it right here.
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement , Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dilects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajsathani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
- Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Modern Period:
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Geography of World and India
- World Geography:
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
- Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources. Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan-
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
Indian Constitution, Political System &Governance
- Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
- Indian Political System and Governance :
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission , Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
- Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism Economic
- Development & Planning : –
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
- Human Resource and Economic Development :-
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
- Social Justice and Empowerment:-
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Economy of Rajasthan
- Macro overview of Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defence Technology.
- Human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan
Reasoning & Mental
- Ability Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability :
- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections.
- Basic Numeracy :
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis. Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance
- Persons and Places in recent news
- Games and Sports related Activities
So Here is the full syllabus of this examination of rpsc si exam. if you want to download the syllabus in pdf files then the link is available below.
Physical Test For Sub Inspector Recruitment Rajasthan 2016
Physical Test Syllabus is available in below given image / picture / photo. so if you want to download it then click on image and then click on save image as button. there are some other option also to download the image which has RPSC SI Police physical test syllabus. Sharirik Kshamata or physical test.
Male Candidate Physical Syllabus For RPSC Police SI
Female Candidate PTS For Rajasthan Sub Inspector
Ex Service Man Sharirik Kshmata abhyas Kram (PST)
- 1 Rajasthan Police SI Exam Syllabus And Physical Test Pattern
- 1.1 RPSC Sub Inspector ( SI ) Exam Syllabus 2016
- 1.2 Physical Test For Sub Inspector Recruitment Rajasthan 2016
- 1.3 Share this: